Samudra Necklace (Hindu Goddess of the Seas)
Reminiscent of the sea! This incredible, handcrafted copper and sterling silver necklace features an intricately beautiful, prong-set ammonite fossil. The pendant’s curving tail, with hand-cut details, is embellished with a progression of multicolor pearls and a lovely bezel-set moonstone. Hangs on a silver chain.
Pendant: 1 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
Chain: 30 1/2″
I’ve always been inspired by my love of nature, whose lines are reflected in my jewelry designs. Many of my pieces are made with natural materials, so please keep in mind that colors and shapes may vary slightly. Each piece is signed, and silver items are marked sterling.
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipping as most of these items are made to order.
Designs to lift your Soul!
- Silver: Connected to the moon, known to enhance inner wisdom.
- Copper: Regarded as a healing metal, with a place in many cultures.
- Ammonite Fossil: Said to support emotional health and vitality.
- Moonstone: Protection for travelers and a token of love.
- Pearl: The June birthstone, symbolizing purity.