Thalassa Goddess Necklace – Sterling, Copper, Multi-Gemstone
Inspired by the ancient sea! This incredible, one-of-a-kind copper and sterling silver necklace is made entirely by hand, including the hand-cut details. The necklace features two prong-set ammonite fossils and an outstanding, bezel-set tourmalated quartz gemstone. Smaller, bezel-set hematite, moonstone and peridot provide additional detail and beauty. Hangs on a copper collar fastened to a silver chain.
Thalassa is the Greek goddess of the sea.
Adjustable overall length: 17″ to 19″
Curved upper pendants: 3″
Lower pendant: 1 1/2″
Complimentary gemstone heart is included with your order.
Lisa Scala finds her inspiration in nature and its healing power, incorporating this concept into her designs.
Please allow 1 week for shipping.
Designs to lift your Soul!
- Silver: Connected to the moon, known to enhance inner wisdom.
- Copper: Regarded as a healing metal, with a place in many cultures.
- Ammonite Fossil: Said to support emotional health and vitality.
- Hematite: A protective stone believed to stimulate strength and courage.
- Moonstone: Protection for travelers and a token of love.
- Peridot: Believed to bring luck, good sense and wealth, along with stronger friendships.
- Tourmalated Quartz: Can provide protection in negative environments, boost inner strength and help with sleep.