Eurybia Goddess Bracelet – Sterling, Copper, Multi-Gemstone
An incredibly gorgeous shell-design cuff bracelet! Symbolizing Eurybia, the Greek goddess of mastery of the sea, this intricately hand-cut sterling silver bracelet features rows of colorful, prong-set sapphire, tanzanite, topaz and tourmaline gemstones. Its slightly patinated copper backing enhances the detail. Designed to be worn with the gemstones facing up.
Size: 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
Gemstones: 3mm to 4mm
Complimentary gemstone heart is included with your order.
Lisa Scala finds her inspiration in nature and its healing power, incorporating this concept into her designs.
Please allow 1 week for shipping.
Designs to lift your Soul!
- Sterling silver: Connected to the moon, known to enhance inner wisdom.
- Copper: Regarded as a healing metal, with a place in many cultures.
- Sapphire: Though to ease mental tension, with the power to improve focus and open the mind to new ideas, faith and joy.
- Tanzanite: Believed to promote a higher consciousness and stimulate intuition and perception.
- Blue Topaz: Associated with calm, affection and kindness.
- Tourmaline: Helps promotes self-confidence and diminishes fear.
There are no reviews yet.